David Toth built his marketing expertise around a strong digital comprehension. Understanding the importance of data, he reasoned, should guide each step of the process, using informed decision making to adapt when and where necessary. Armed with the evidence, David challenges the status quo to drive results.
He is a strategic-thinker and believes the path to successful outcomes includes integrating technology with tried-and-true practices. As David sees it, when it comes to digital transformation there will always be new dots to connect. The challenge is having the discipline to make the connections that close the gap between marketing dollars and sales revenue.
David has served as an outsourced CMO, agency executive, and change agent for organizations in sectors from fast-growing start-ups to well established Fortune 500 companies. He has a knack for building meaningful relationships. David has found that while each business and industry is unique, the foundation to success is always the same — know your audience.
Presentations & Speaking Topics
Our new reality is that a decade of digital transformation occurred in six months. And it affects everybody we work with, from staff to clients, vendors to communities. This digital world impacts the way people interact, network, and build sustainable relationships.
Over the last 15 years, David has helped organizations and firms understand and embrace marketing and business development strategies to drive revenue. His most recent speaking topics include:
- Utilizing thought leadership and digital assets to drive your firm’s growth
- Understanding your marketing tools and business development technology
- Having visibility into revenue-generating activity - building dashboards and creating Key Performance Indicators
- Tackling digital head first – the importance of a digital strategy, implementing and measuring for success
- Giving employees the tools to be successful in a hybrid world
- Do your marketing dollars align with sustainable business development practices in the digital world?