*Updated September 7, 2022:
We are excited to announce our latest addition to the agenda, our panel on outsourcing. The panel titled “Finding an Outsourcing Partner to Enhance Your Capacity and Profitability” will be hosted by session sponsors Paro.io, SurePrep, and Trigger BPO.
The conference will be held in Loew’s Chicago O’Hare Hotel on November 1 and 2, 2022, and will feature a lineup of industry visionaries, thought leaders, and experts from across the accounting field.
With attendance limited to just 100 people, Winning Ways 2022 promises to be an intimate gathering of leaders focused on taking their practice to the next level.
2022 Focus: Talent Management
In recent months, we’ve asked Managing Partners from firms all over the country: where can we help you the most? Time and time again, we’ve heard the same answer: talent management.
It’s an issue that simply isn’t going away. Attracting, retaining, and developing talent is a crucial yet often overlooked element of practice management. Building a strong talent pipeline that identifies, nurtures, and elevates the next generation of leaders is central to the long-term success of any accounting firm.
Developing a mastery of the talent management frameworks and solutions that enable that is a crucial piece of the puzzle.
“This talent issue isn’t going away. You look at the numbers and pipeline, and it’s clear to see this is a problem. So we’re going to focus our time and efforts on talking to talent management solutions and evaluating how firms should be looking at talent going forward”, said Gary Shamis, President & CEO of Winding River Consulting.
The conference will feature presentations, panel discussions, roundtables, and more focused on various elements of talent management, including:
- Outsourcing: hear from leading outsourcing vendors (and their clients) about how accounting firms can succeed with outsourced talent
- Process Improvement: discover how operations leaders are bolstering efficiency in their accounting practices
- Practice Management: learn how to build the optimal client mix while raising fees
- Talent Development: get the inside track on how the industry’s leading firms attract and retain top-tier talent and nurture future leaders
In addition to this focus on talent management, Winning Ways will also feature meaningful discussions on Mergers & Acquisitions by Allan Koltin and Private Equity featuring a discussion between Koltin and Shamis.
With sessions on the role of private equity in the accounting profession and an overview of the best practices for acquirers and acquirees, you definitely don’t want to miss hearing the thoughts of industry leaders on one of the hottest topics in our industry.
Winning Ways brings the brightest minds in the accounting industry together in Chicago. Currently announced featured speakers include:
- Allan Kotlin, CEO, Kotlin Consulting Group
- Gary Shamis, President & CEO, Winding River Consulting
- David Toth, Chief Growth Officer, Winding River Consulting
- Allan Fisher, President, Premier Financial Search
- Michelle Mahle, Tax Operations and Innovation Leader, Elliot Davis
Secure Your Spot Today
With attendance limited to just 100 attendees, if you’re interested in attending this intimate gathering, it’s important you move quickly to reserve your place.
Admission is priced at $1,195 and includes access to every session.
A maximum of two attendees from one firm may attend, and there is limited capacity for vendors and consultants.
Ready to secure your spot? Register for Winning Ways 2022 today.